Mission Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mission Chaos

Official Mission Chaos Clan Website and Forum

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curious? how curious?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
{K}orrupT~MerC
Major
Major
{K}orrupT~MerC

Curious? how curious?! Empty
PostSubject: Curious? how curious?!   Curious? how curious?! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 8:56 pm

Well i'll make this blunt:

Im leaving, im going to Mafia. No its nothing against the clan, just i wanted to join them in the first place then they died and they decided they will come back and not die. I hope you guys follow through with that server, cuz it looks like fun and i'll be in it all the time Wink

Sorry bout wasting your time but hopefully i'll see you guys in the SCTFL Wink
Back to top Go down
Zero
Admin
Admin
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Curious? how curious?!   Curious? how curious?! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 11:34 am

Nice seeing you around for the whole 2 days you joined.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curious? how curious?!   Curious? how curious?! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 9:46 pm

Spam deleted.

I still don't respect you messing my servers up and kicking my members. Leonidas, rebel may be a total idiot for what he did but don't make those remarks. You are in a different clan now, id like you to join MC but i can't inforce that.

So, rebel go on your ways. and leonidas do the same. I won't welcome that kinda stuff to my clan. I am very mad right now and i don't wanna deal with this immatureness
Back to top Go down
http://www.mission-chaos.co.nr
Solid Snake
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Curious? how curious?!   Curious? how curious?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 2:50 am

eh whats going on? korrupt left for mafia? isnt it dead? well i'm with MC, i am a loyal guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Curious? how curious?!   Curious? how curious?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 8:32 am

thanks..apreciate it. i was afraid you would leave. I dunno who would wanna join that clan after getting my admin password and kicking anyone that entered my server...

Thanks for staying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mission-chaos.co.nr
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious? how curious?!   Curious? how curious?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious? how curious?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mission Chaos :: General :: Spam-
Jump to: